Monday, April 23, 2012

I am a really unhappy person. Mostly due to the fact that no website can satisfy me need for a reflected capitol D. I hope I don't sound too strange to you by saying this, but seriously! I don't understand how a capitol D always reflects as a lower case one.  >:(
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

):<  ˙ǝuo ǝsɐɔ ɹǝʍoן ɐ sɐ sʇɔǝןɟǝɹ sʎɐʍןɐ p ןoʇıdɐɔ ɐ ʍoɥ puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇ,uop ı ¡ʎןsnoıɹǝs ʇnq 'sıɥʇ ƃuıʎɐs ʎq noʎ oʇ ǝƃuɐɹʇs ooʇ punos ʇ,uop ı ǝdoɥ ı ˙p ןoʇıdɐɔ pǝʇɔǝןɟǝɹ ɐ ɹoɟ pǝǝu ǝɯ ʎɟsıʇɐs uɐɔ ǝʇısqǝʍ ou ʇɐɥʇ ʇɔɐɟ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝnp ʎןʇsoɯ ˙uosɹǝd ʎddɐɥun ʎןןɐǝɹ ɐ ɯɐ ı

Thanks to: http://www.sevenwires.com/play/UpsideDownLetters.html for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment